We continue to remain open during the outbreak of COVID-19. We are asking clients who are sick (respiratory disease) or clients who have potentially been exposed or who have tested positive COVID-19 to not bring their pets into the clinic. Drop-off examination can be arranged. Per the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA): “there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets become ill with COVID-19 or that they spread it to other animals, including people.” Out of an abundance of caution, it is recommended that those ill with COVID-19 limit contact with animals until more information is known about the virus.
- As of now, we are still operating under normal business hours.
- We are trying to encourage as many clients as possible to schedule drop-off examinations, to reduce the number of clients who enter the building and wait in the lobby.
- If you need to pick-up food or a prescription, please arrange payment with the receptionist ahead of time. This will help to reduce your time in the lobby, or we can arrange to bring the item out to your car.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or you have been in close proximity to a person who has been diagnosed, please do not enter the building. We will arrange to pick-up your pet from the parking lot.
Additional updates can be found at:
- American Veterinary Medical Association: Avma.org/Coronavirus
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavir
Thank you for your consideration.
Huntington Beach Pet Hospital
Welcome to Huntington Beach Pet Hospital!
We work together to put your pet's health first. Not sure where to start? Our contact information is below!
Request an appointment online!
Complete our appointment request form from any device. You can also call us directly at 714-962-3639. We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon! New clients get a special promotion so be sure to let us know if you are a new client.